Amanda Brugel

Brugel is the only Canadian actor in Season 1 was not seen. The actress has been a cast member ever since. While discussing her role, and similarities to her real life, Brugel could connect to issues of racism and discrimination she's faced in different areas of her life. She explained: "I lean heavily on race, and as I've mentioned earlier, I've been through situations in which I felt that I was treated as being a slave simply because I'm black." My race has never led any physical injury in my life, but verbal abuse is something I've witnessed. The kind of racist slurs or insults that felt like a physical hit or an impact to me can be utilized on the set when someone makes a statement that feels sharp and stinging. "I have this experience almost throughout the show, since it's as if she's receiving a punch at minimum during every scene." Amanda Amanda Amanda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yael Stone

FaZe-Swagg

Rauw Alejandro